Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Post

As many of you know, I have been taking a lot of pictures for about 18 months now. My son was born in January of 2007 and ever since I have been somewhat of a shutterbug. I absolutely love trying to capture the spirit of the moment. My favorite things to photograph are children. They are so funny and it seems as though some of the best pictures I have taken are when they aren't even looking at the camera. I guess you would say that's my specialty. The more natural, the better. Don't get me wrong, I love pictures where the subjects are posed for family type pictures but I really like to capture people when they are just doing what they would naturally do, without the camera there. That's what I love!! I really want to be able to look back at those images and say, Remember when..........

I am using this blog as an outlet for showing off some of my work and for drumming up some business. If anyone is interested in doing a shoot at my house, your house or special place or some neutral location please let me know. Also, I would love to hear any feedback from you.

1 comment:

Malinda Devaney said...

Hi Maranda,
Can you email me when you get a free moment? I would love to get you to take some pictures of Jonah and Noah.